- Feeling included and inclusion
- Questions I am often asked about Dyspraxia
- You'll be okay
- Celebrating the positive qualities of Dyspraxia
- About me
- Nystagmus awareness day 2015: The way I see things
- Dyspraxia Awareness Week 2015: Organisation and the transition from University to the world of work
- Who to tell... Does it really matter?
- Learning to listen
- Follow alittlemoreunderstanding on WordPress.com
- © Alice and alittlemoreunderstanding.wordpress.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to alittlemoreunderstanding.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Education
A year ago I sat down and thought about my future and where I wanted to be in a few years time. At 27 I’d entered the ‘late twenties’ bracket and this terrified me. I’ve always felt the pressure to … Continue reading
As most people know, I’m at uni (again) doing a Masters in Magazine Journalism. After various career attempts and working out what being an adult meant to me, I decided that more education and another MA would be an almost … Continue reading
Education can really shape who we are as individuals, It gives you the knowledge and power to move forward in your life and acts as a mechanism to break down barriers that prevent you from achieving. During some time I … Continue reading