- Feeling included and inclusion
- Questions I am often asked about Dyspraxia
- You'll be okay
- Celebrating the positive qualities of Dyspraxia
- About me
- Nystagmus awareness day 2015: The way I see things
- Dyspraxia Awareness Week 2015: Organisation and the transition from University to the world of work
- Who to tell... Does it really matter?
- Learning to listen
- Follow alittlemoreunderstanding on WordPress.com
- © Alice and alittlemoreunderstanding.wordpress.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to alittlemoreunderstanding.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Nystagmus
Today on the 4th November 2015 is Nystagmus awareness day. so in support of the day and to raise awareness of my own Nystagmus, I have decided to write a blog about it. You may be wondering what exactly is … Continue reading