- Feeling included and inclusion
- Visual perception and seeing things differently
- Celebrating the positive qualities of Dyspraxia
- Dyspraxia Awareness Week 2015: Organisation and the transition from University to the world of work
- Questions I am often asked about Dyspraxia
- A massive THANK YOU to everyone who has voted for me!
- Being young and told to 'just get a job'
- Learning to listen
- That feeling of "what now?" when you finish an MA
- Follow alittlemoreunderstanding on WordPress.com
- © Alice and alittlemoreunderstanding.wordpress.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to alittlemoreunderstanding.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Occassions
I have historically written an end of year review or roundup of some description, but this year for various complicated reasons, I didn’t feel up to writing one. For as long as I can handle, I’ve decided to have a … Continue reading
So where am I now? On Friday, something amazing happened – in amongst the election chaos and uncertainty, we sent our magazine to print. A magazine we’d been working on since February, having had the initial idea as early as … Continue reading
Recently it was A level results day, ten years since I picked up my As levels and 9 years on from my A level results day in 2007- the day when I learned that despite almost messing up sixth form, … Continue reading
A few Fridays ago, the shortlist for the National Diversity Awards was announced on social media, awards that until accidentally coming across on Twitter I hadn’t heard of. After reading through the award categories- I knew that there was one … Continue reading
Four years ago one of my best friends moved up to Newcastle to go to university, an addition to my life that I probably needed at the time, bringing along with her much needed laughter and happiness. As someone, who … Continue reading
Recently I have been nominated for positive role model of the National Diversity Awards in the disability category. Receiving his nomination was wonderful in itself, but then more and more people began voting for me which has been really very … Continue reading